B J Sherriff Bee Suit 2XL
The Sherriff Apiarist All-in-One Beekeeping Suit is without compare: first designed by BJ Sherriff in 1968, it continues to be their top-selling beesuit. A great value investment, your quality beekeeping suit will last for years and years.
The Apiarist beesuit offers extremely good overall protection as it is manufactured using a fine weave, smooth finish, quality polyester cotton which is both lightweight and robust.
Styled with extra pockets for convenience (including a reinforced hive tool pocket) and thoughtfully finished to provide a bee-tight coverage: neat-fitting zipped neck, elasticated wrists with velcro tabs and elasticated ankles with zippers for easy dressing as well as the original Clearview Veil, Sherriffs’ own revolutionary design made from black nylon mesh for excellent visibility and protection. Cool and non-claustrophobic to wear.
You will agree with Sherriff’s statement – “the only suit worth having”
For more information see our blog:https://hiveworld.co.nz/b-j-sherriff-clothing-beekeepers/
Choose your size from the chart below:
The Sherriff Apiarist Beesuit:
- Combines light weight with maximum protection by using fine weave, smooth finish, polyester cotton fabric.
- Sleeves are elasticated and also have velcro to adjust tightness.
- Legs are zipped and elasticated.
- Top pockets have velcro.
- Reinforced hive tool pocket.
- Tough Clearview veil made with black nylon mesh for excellent visibility and protection – cool and non-claustrophobic.
- Neat neck opening with velcro underneath and close zipper fastening for added security.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Traceable manufacture – every suit is individually tailored in England.
- Can be made to order to achieve perfect sizing e.g. short, tall.
The following colours are available – White, Khaki, Buttermilk, Lime, Peach, Pink, Seville, Apple and Mocha but at present we only have White, Khaki, Seville and Mocha in stock. Allow an extra 2-3 weeks for delivery of non-stock items.
White, Mocha, Khaki, Seville