Cappings spin dryer
Spin dryers are the preferred alternative to the cappings screw press. Spin dryers will extract the maximum amount of honey possible from your cappings: 100kg of extracted honey should only leave 2 kg of dry cappings. With the spin dryer the wax is not broken up into micro pieces saving you from needing extra filtration.
This model is the ideal machine for enterprises of up to 100 hives. It can take up to 10 kg of cappings. Please Note: Larger models are available.
This machine is very stable – equipped with a 24cm diameter basket which spins at high speed (1500 rpm), resulting in excellent drying with practically no imbalance effects.
Includes a removable 22cm diameter stainless steel basket
Tank height is 401mm and 330mm diameter. Overall height 800mm. All stainless steel except the legs.
Powered by a 550 watt single phase motor and spins at 1500 RPM
Contact us for more details.
Delivery will be 4-6 weeks ex France
Thomas Apiculture’s Spin-Dryer features:
- This model can take up to 10 kg of cappings, (larger models are available if required).
- Includes a removable 22cm diameter stainless steel basket
- Tank height is 401mm and 330mm diameter – overall height 800mm
- All stainless steel except the legs.
- Very stable operation
- Powered by a 550 watt single phase motor and spins at 1500 RPM