The Hive World Uncapping Tray comes as a complete unit which includes a large capacity plastic tank with honey gate for drainage, a stainless steel drip tray to hold the cappings and a stand to hold your frames while you are uncapping them.
This useful unit can hold 10 frames inside while draining and has a lid to keep the honey clean and the bees out. Alternatively, you can leave your cappings draining knowing they are safely covered. Fitted with small wheels to aid manouevrability.
Tank size 740 x 353 x 330 high
The Hive World Uncapping Tray features:
- plastic tank with a stainless steel drip tray and stand to hold your frames.
- Keeps all the honey and cappings in one place without a mess.
- honey gate for easy drainage.
- Tank size 740 x 353 x 330 high.
- can hold 10 frames with lid on.
- lid to keep the honey and cappings clean and protected from bees.
- easy to manouevre with little wheels and strong handles.